Teaching the basics of software development is hard, so it’s best to get them while they’re young. Not just development in Python, but also visual programming languages. The Education Specialist Track brings together both educators and creators of educational tools to discuss ideas to help the next generation of programmers. This track also includes the Education Showcase.
Talks in this track:
- Data is the new shiny thing Linda McIver
- Teaching OOP using Python (Progressing from GameMaker to Pygame) Brad Nielsen
- Python coding on Chromebooks - our story. John Parlas
- Running Python on your brain computer Ben Taylor
- Scissors-Paper-Rock your classroom with differentiated projects Renee Noble
- Python all the subjects! Digital K
- Teaching Python to Design Students Ben Doherty and Ishaan Varshney
The Education Specialist Track is seeking a Track Sponsor to help make their event happen.
Is that you? Get in touch!